Hrithik Roshan's debut song launched on 29th March


Reliance Big Pictures and Rakesh Roshan's highly-anticipated film Kites unfolds yet another surprise! Kites marks the debut of actor Hrithik Roshan as a singer on the silver screen. To commemorate this, Reliance Big Pictures is launching the music of the film on national television by airing Hrithik's debut song 'Kites in the sky' in English, along with some behind-the-scenes footage on 29th March at 9.30 p.m. across 40 television channels.

In a statement issued to the media, Hrithik says, "I was nervous to make my debut as a singer, considering I come from a family that is well known in the world of music, but for this very reason my chacha [Rajesh Roshan] and director Anurag Basu were most certain that I could sing. I have given this song my best and honest shot, but I still don't consider myself a professional singer."

Tags: hrithik roshan sings, hrithik roshan singing, hrithik roshan songs, hrithik roshan sung, hrithik roshan song release, hrithik roshan debut song, hrithik roshan kites in the sky movie song, hrithik roshan english song, hrithik roshan singer