Khushbu in Bollywood!


Khushbu seems to a happy person these days, especially after winning the 22 criminal cases against her in Supreme Court. "I now know I can speak my mind freely, that freedom of speech does exist in our country and we've a completely dependable judiciary. The reason why I fought against all odds was my daughters. I had to tell them that their mother is strong and they should be proud of her," she said to a leading English daily. The lady is all set to return to Hindi films. "Govinda and me are bum-chums. I say to his wife Sunita, "I've let you have him for 26 years. I can still run away with him.' We're just a phone call away from each other," she added.

Tags: khushbu hindi film, khushbu bollywood project, khushbu latest news, khushbu court issues, khushbu criminal cases result, khushbu response after police case, khushbu govinda new movie, khushbu latest projects, khushbu new tamil movie, khushbu sundar c photos, khushbu daughters, khushbu childs, khushbu family photo album, khushboo saree images, Khushbu hot photos, Khushbu sexy songs