Reema Sen Kashmir Vacation Photos, Stills


Reemma is back in Mumbai from her Kashmir holiday and we have the pictures.

Ask her how her holiday was and she is all excited: "I loved my unexpected holiday, my first one in Kashmir.

"I have travelled all over but I swear it is the most beautiful place in the world. The weather was amazing and I enjoyed the Kashmiri food."

Reemma had gone with her close friends in Mumbai along with Abbas and his wife Erum Ali from Chennai she confesses that during this holiday, she did not indulge in retail therapy, her prime weakness.

"I chilled out on a beautiful houseboat on the Dal Lake and brought some spices and Pashmina shawls for my mom. Snow capped mountains, glaciers, rose gardens, pony rides and the rain.... one of my best holiday."

Tags: reema sen latest photos, reema sen cute stills, reema sen without makeup photos, reema sen location photos, reema sen real life pics, reema sen vacation photos, reema sen kashmir tour stills, reema sen kashmeer vacation images