Priyamani celebrates her b’day in Mumbai


Priyamani is all smiles. She celebrated her birthday (June 4) on the sets of RGV’s Rakthacharitra in Mumbai.

Speaking exclusively to sify.com she said: “ In fact, I’ve been shooting non-stop for the last few days and only when I started getting messages and phone calls last morning that I realised that it was my birthday. I am so overwhelmed that I have so many friends and well-wishers in the industry”.

Priya also added that she cut a huge cake with the unit members including Ram Gopal Varma and Suriya. This year is going to be an all-important year for her as two of her big films Mani Ratnam’s Raavanan and RGV’s Rakthacharitra will release.

Speaking on Raavanan she says: “ I am so glad to be a part of such a big film and though there are so many top artists, my character is sure to get noticed and will stand apart”.

Priya was shooting till late night on Friday and when she came back to Taj, where she is staying, the hotel had arranged their own private party for her- a chocolate cake which she cut with the staff.

Tags: actress priyamani, priyamani birthday photos, priyamani birth date, priyamani birth year, priyamani bday celebration stills, priyamani birthday pics, priyamani biodata, priyamani profile, priyamani friends photos, priyamani family album, priyamani birthday plans, priyamani mumbai birthday pics