Susanne is my best friend: Barbara Mori


Barbara Mori's Bollywood debut has created sparks, thanks to her chemistry with Kites co-star Hrithik Roshan. However, the Mexican beauty tells the TWF correspondent she was a bit nervous before meeting the Indian superhero

What convinced you to do Kites?

I was looking for something that would touch my heart. I had been reading scripts... a lot of them, especially in the US. I got impressed with Kites because it's a beautiful love story.

And when I met Anurag [Basu, the director] and Rakesh [Roshan, the producer] for the first time, they narrated the whole story [in mix of English and Hindi] and I fell in love with the script. That's why I picked this movie.

Tags: barbara mori kites, kites movie actress barbara mori, barbara mori boobs, barbara mori interview, barbara mori tv shows, barbara mori bikini, barbara mori beach wear, barbara mori visible boobs images, barbara mori hrithik hot, barbara mori sexy wallpapers