Film Actress Anuya teaches acting


Anuya is not just an actor. She is a teacher too, who trains students on how to perform in front of the camera. And she has been doing this at the Pune Film Institute, where she was a student a few years ago.

“Teachers here asked me to become an instructor even before I completed my course. But I politely refused it since I wanted to make a mark in film industry. Now that I have become a successful actress, I am teaching acting to budding artistes,” she says.

The actress however has a regret too. “There is no much scope for actresses to perform. Though I am content with what I am, I would like to prove myself in performance oriented roles, like the one I am doing in Nagaram Marupakkam.”

On the movie, she says, “I immediately accepted the offer because Sundar C is venturing back into direction after a long time. Also, it is a sequel to ‘Thalainagaram’, which is Sundar’s first heroic venture and a super hit.”

Tags: film actress anuya, anuya latest news, anuya recent updates, anuya new films, anuya latest projects, anuya current news, anuya hot images, anuya sexy photos, anuya film gallery, anuya website, anuya blog, anuya all movies, anuya sundar c film, anuya thalainagaram movie stills