I am always honest: Nayanthara


Nayantara is neither bothered nor irked about controversies doing rounds on her professional and personal lives. "Why should I worry when I am honest?" she asks.

"I have no regrets as I have always been honest and sincere in my work and life. And I understand that an actress have to come across such things," says the Mollywood girl.

Ask her about her future plans, Nayantara says she is not planning anything big as such. "Ten years from now, I see myself playing homemaker and mom in real life," she says.

On playing Electra Alexander, her character in Shyamaprasad's Malayalam film Electra, Nayan says, "It is a complex character driven by love and loyalty. Such challenging roles are hard to come by in Indian cinema, especially for an actress."

Tags: super star nayanthara, nayanthara latest news, nayanthara recent films, nayanthara malayalam movie, nayanthara new movie photos, nayanthara electra alexander film, nayanthara shyamaprasad movie, nayanthara offbeat film, nayanthara award film, nayanthara latest malluwood project, nayanthara interview, nayanthara career, nayanthara filmogaphy, nayanthara family photos, nayanthara mother