Thilakan dropped from 'Mattoruval'


Veteran actor Thilakan, who was ousted from the Association of Malayalam Movie Artistes (AMMA) on grounds of indiscipline, has been dropped from a TV serial titled 'Mattoruval'.

Speaking to mediapersons on Tuesday, the 74-year-old actor said that the producer of 'Mattoruval' called him up on Monday evening to say that he should be ready by 9 a.m. by the next morning for the shoot.

"But late night, I got calls from a few artistes working in the serial saying that they are helpless because they have been told not to cooperate with me as I have been excommunicated by AMMA and hence the TV fraternity also should keep me away," Thilakan said.

Thilakan alleged that Association of Television Media Artistes (ATMA), headed by K.B. Ganesh Kumar, was behind his ouster from the TV serial. "Ganesh Kumar is also the vice-president of AMMA. But I am not going to lie low, I will fight this injustice," the actor added.

Tags: thilakan new serial, thilakan tele serial, thilakan tv serial, mattoruval tele serial, vani viswanath mattoruval  serial, mattoruval thilakan serial, surya tv mega serial mattoruval