Deepika Padukone on working with Neil Nitin Mukesh and Imran Khan


Deepika Padukone and Neil Nitin Mukesh, who are shooting together, just can't get enough of complimenting each other.

Says Deepika, "Neil is such a well brought-up guy, absolutely impeccable in his manners. Besides being a brilliant actor, he's also a great technician. I see him turning director soon. My other co-star Imran Khan in Break Ke Baad is great fun too. We shot in Delhi and bonded immediately."

Speaking of Imran, there was talk of Deepika deliberately working with Ranbir Kapoor's immediate rival after their break.

The actress flares up. "No one tells me what to do and what not to do. My personal life has nothing to do with my professional. Imran is a wonderful co-star. I like working with actors who are fun yet professional, like Akshay, Imran, Neil and Abhishek Bachchan."

Ask her about the linkup with Vijay Mallya's son and Deepika sighs, "Can't I be seen with the people I'm working with without being linked to them? Not too many people know this. But Siddharth Mallaya actually runs the whole IPL show for his father. So it was natural for me to celebrate with him when our team won a match. Anyway the IPL season is now over. So I guess that rumour will end."

Deepika is very happy about her roles so far. "Housefull was a new experience. I had to do comedy. Like Akshay Kumar, I chose to do a more subtle comedy in Housefull. For me, being funny doesn't mean screaming and rolling my eyes. Now I've three films that are about to be completed. Ashutosh Gowariker's Khelein Hum Jee Jaan Sey, Pradeep Sarkar's Lafangey Parindey and Danish Aslam's Break Ke Baad. Let's see which comes next."

Apparently, Neil is so protective of Deepika that he gets tensed every time she has to perform a stunt sequence. "It's very sweet of him. But I insist on doing what I want to. Neil does get tensed up.

Tags: deepika padukone latest news, deepika padukone new projects, hindi actress deepika padukone, deepika padukone new films, deepika padukone neil nitin mukesh, imran khan deepika film