Malayalam Film Mummy and me Review


The film “Mummy and Me”  released last week and it is right now attaining a good response among the audience. This story of this film can be shortly described as story about the beautiful relationship between a mother and a daughter. This film is about a small family, in which Archana Kavi casts as Jewel daughter of Joseph and Clara. Mukesh casts as Joseph and Urvashi casts as Clara. Jewel is a degree student. The story moves around these three. The subject taken over here is somehow true that is common in present day nuclear families.

Kunjako Boban casts as Rahul, a boy who is in love with Jewel, Lalu Alex comes as Thomachan and Shari casts as Mary are the Parents of Rahul. Archana Kavi is now in her second leading role, her first film Neelathamara, gave her some good popularity. The film “Mummy and Me” is the second film of Director Jitu Joseph. The screenplay, dialogues and story are also designed by the director himself.

The softness, gentleness and clean comedy have made this film a must watch one. The other casts of this film are Anoop Menon, Arun, Sudeesh, Jeevan and Janarthanan. Joy Thomas is the producer of this film, and this is produced under the banner Jithin arts. Editing has been done by V. Sajan. Sabu Ram worked as art director. Cinematography is done by Vipin Mohan. Costume designs by Satheesan. Lyrics are given by Vayalar Sharath Chandra Varma.

Tags: malayalam movie mummy and me review, mummy and me results, mummy and me gross collection, mummy and me one week collection, mummy and me theatre response, mummy and me reviews, mummy and me boxoffice report, mummy and me latest updates, urvashi mummy and me movie, archana kavi mummy and me film, kunchacko boban mummy and me movie