Hyderabad is my second home: Kajal Agarwal


It may be mere coincidence that popular South Indian heroine Kajal Agarwal chose to act in five Telugu movies against one in Tamil for the last two year, but many of her fans say she's so carried away by her reigning popularity in Telugu that she's now ignoring Tamil films!

When asked about it, the actress has a very different version to explain! "That’s because I’m happy here; Hyderabad is like my second home. But that doesn’t mean I’m not comfortable doing Kollywood films. I’m game to do films in any language," she said.

Another charge against her is that she has hiked her price so high, producers are thinking twice about casting her! To be specific, Kajal was offered the lead role in a Telugu flick titled Chandi recently, but was not finalized as the producer found her unaffordable at one crore.

"That’s funny, because the producer himself offered me a crore. I had my own reasons for not doing it. But I’m not pricey at all. Why would people cast me twice in their films if they thought so?" the actress asks.

Tags: kajal agarwal recent news, kajal agarwal new film, kajal agarwal remuneration, kajal agarwal salary, kajal agarwal rate, kajal agarwal address, kajal agarwal all telegu films, kajal agarwal new tamil movies, kajal agarwal fresh hits, kajal agarwal 2010 projects, kajal agarwal chandi movie, telegu film chandi