Bhavana seeking Mr. Right?


Bhavana, who made heads turn with her first Tamil film Chithiram Pesuthadi, went on to do several films in Telugu and Malayalam simultaneously. After teaming up with 'Thala' Ajith in Aasal recently, the lady is truly on a high. The pretty actress is currently busy with her maiden Kannada film Jackie opposite Puneeth Rajkumar. Last week, she was injured when she tried to do a risky shot for the film.

“The scene had Puneet riding a bike and I was riding pillion. We had to overtake a sugarcane-laden lorry and I had to stand up and pull out a cane as part of the scene. After completing two shots, we went for a third shot but the lorry accidentally picked up speed, I lurched forward and fell on the ground. It was a miraculous escape for me as I was dragged on the road by the bike which went out of control when I fell. I sustained bruises on my left leg. Actually, the director and Puneet had suggested using a double but I insisted on doing it,” the actress said to a leading English daily.

Bhavana is now taking rest at her home in Trichur. When asked about rumours in the Malayalam media about her parents looking for a groom for her, Bhavana said, “Just because Gopika, Kavya and Navya got married in a short span of time, the media has been trying to marry me off. I’m not mentally prepared for marriage and I’m yet to find Mr. Nice Guy. I will be signing two films after my US trip. Why would I want to get married when I’m doing well for myself in movies?”

Tags: bhavana shooting news, bhavana latest news, bhavana recent accident, bhavana telegu movie accident, bhavana marriage news, bhavana wedding date, bhavana marriage photos, bhavana wedding stills, bhavana honeymoon plans, bhavana future projects, bhavana new malayalam films, bhavana next telegu film, actress bhavana lover, bhavana boyfriend, bhavana marriage plans