Vijay’s advice to Cousin Vikranth


Vikranth is ‘thankful’ to cousin Vijay for providing him with valuable suggestions and inputs. “His advice worked wonders many a time by boosting my confidence,” says the actor, whose ‘Goripalayam’ is hitting theatres today.

Ask him any specific instructions from Vijay, he says, “Work hard, talk little, turn a deaf ear to sycophancy and insults. You'll secure your place in the film industry soon. These are the words Vijay often utter.”

Saying Vijay has watched his films, Vikranth says, “After watching my debut movie ‘Karka Kasadara’, he complimented me for my dances and stunts. But I came to a conclusion after watching the film that I had to start from scratch.”

On ‘Goripalayam’, he says, “I am playing a totally different character thanks to director Rasu Madhuravan. It is an intense movie set in the backdrop of Madurai. It speaks a lot about friendship, love and revenge.”

Tags: tamil actor vikranth, kollywood hero vikranth, vijay brother vikranth, actor vijay cousin vikranth, vikranth latest stills, goripalayam actor vikranth photos, goripalayam movie stills, goripalayam wallpapers