Tamil Actor Vijay Vasanth Wedding News


Vijay Vasanth the young, promising hero who has done a couple of movies like Chennai 28, Saroja and Nadodikal and is getting married to Nithya on 19th May at Kamarajar Arangam.

Vijay is the heir to the one of the most successful business families Vasanth & Co in Chennai. On why he preferred to be on his own and not ask his dad to produce a film for him, Vijay was quick to respond: “I am currently working on three projects. I don’t believe in thrusting myself on the audiences by producing my own films. I want to do good roles that will suit my looks and body language”.

He also says that Nitya is an engineering graduate and when it came to marriage he left the decision to his parents who have found the girl for him. We at sify.com wish Vijay all the best!

Tags: vijay vasanth wedding bells, vijay vasanth marriage news, vijay vasanth wedding photos, vijay vasanth marriage stills, vijay vasanth wedding reception photo gallery, vijay vasanth marriage reception pictures, vijay vasanth fiancee photos, vijay vasanth bebo, vijay vasanth girlfriend