Senior Tamil Actress Manorama denies reports


Saying a big no to reports that she was not feeling well and hence planning to become a god woman, veteran actress Manorama has said that she was hale and hearty and keeping good health.

The legendary artiste, who had acted in more than 1000 films in various languages, urged her fans not to believe reports in a section of the media that is she is not fine. “My feelings are hurt because of such kind of news. There is also lot of confusion among the fans because of the news. I request to put a full stop to this,” she said.

“It's been 52 years of eventful journey and I have acted in over 1,300 films doing varied roles,” Manorama said and added: “My name has been featured in Guinness Book of records too. Also, I am one of the very few artistes to have worked with five Chief Ministers in cinema (C N Annadurai, M Karunanidhi, MGR, Jayalalithaa and N T Rama Rao).”

“Having been conferred honorary doctorate by various varsities besides titles and honours from both the Central and State governments, I enjoy the admiration of film buffs. I am pained by few reports that appear about me in various sections of the media. And I wish to reiterate that I am hale and hearty and keen to serve the film industry in coming years,” she added.

Tags: tamil actress manorama, senior actress manorama, old actress manorama, manorama latest news, manorama new projects, manorama health, comedy actress manorama, manorama comedy clippings, manorama comedy scenes, tamil old actress manorama comedy