Sameera Reddy in Gautham Menon's next


Sameera Reddy won the hearts of millions in the South with her tantalizing performance as Meghna in Suriya's Vaaranam Aayiram. She was later seen in Aasal opposite Thala Ajith. Now the Bollywood babe is working on a film directed by Gautham Menon.

“It’s a youth-oriented thriller and an edge-of-the-seat entertainer. It’s quite experimental in terms of treatment and characterisation and it’s something Gautham has never attempted before. I’m not going to spoil it for you (or run the risk of incurring Gautham’s fury; just kidding, he’s a real softie). Here’s a hint, you’ll be going in with certain expectations, and then, bam, it hits you point blank -- that’s the way the film is constructed,” she said to a leading English daily.

“About my role, I’ll tell you what I am not. I am not the average bimbette or the damsel in distress who goes scurrying for help. I can rave about my character long after the credits have gone by and that is saying something,” she added.

“I’ll be returning to Chennai to shoot for the movie in June and I am so excited thinking about it. I can hardly wait to see how Gautham plans to take the story forward. Rest assured, you guys are going to have a rollicking time, so just hang in there,” she revealed.

Tags: gautham menon new film, gautham menon next venture, gautham menon new movie, gautham menon sameera reddy team, sameera reddy new projects, sameera reddy vaaranam aayiram movie, vaaranam aayiram heroine sameera latest news, gautham menons untitled project, gautham menon new film hero