Katrina Kaif rhymes with Rahman


Bollywood super gorgeous actress Katrina Kaif and the ace music composer AR Rahman have launched a new music album titled “Rhyme Skool” for kids on Wednesday in Mumbai.

The album has been created by Rahman’s students and is released under the banner of Saregama. Rhymeskool consists of nursery rhymes for children.

Talking about the album, Rahman said, “I have a lot of expectations from my students and I am confident that even though it is a kid’s music album, the music will be loved by people of all age groups.”

He added, “I want to thank Sa Re Ga Ma for trusting K.M.Music Conservatory with this project. I want to thank Selva who has been mentoring the kids, Johnny my band-mate and also all the staff, teachers from my school who have been working on this project. I would also like to thank Katrina for her kind gesture and for being part of this project.”

Katrina has been the commentator in the album and sharing her unique experience, she said: “I am very happy that I am playing a part in entertaining the children. The music is simply amazing because it’s composed under the guidance of a world renowned music composer like A.R. Rahman and his very talented students.”

Katrina also revealed that she will distribute these CD’s at the Mercy Home orphanage in Madurai which is associated with her mother as well.

Tags: rhyme skool music album, rhyme skool album vcd, rhyme skool cd online, buy rhyme skool dvd online, rhyme skool cast, rhyme skool music director, a r rahman rhyme skool music album, katrina kaif rhyme skool album, katrina a r rahman video music album, katrina dance rhyme skool, rhyme skool album release photos, rhyme skool launch function images