Electra progresses briskly in Kochi


Nayanthara is shooting for Shayamaprasad’s offbeat film Electra in and around Kochi and Alapuzha. She has an author backed role and Prakash Raj and Manisha Koirala plays her parents.

Shayamaprasad is one of the noted directors in Malayalam who has won several national and state awards. His films like Agnisakshi, Akale and Ore Kadal were critically acclaimed with top stars like Mammootty, Shobana and Meera Jasmine.

And for such a director of repute to cast Nayanthara, the top commercial heroine and glam girl of south Indian cinema in a realistic cinema is commendable. Nayan has also taken it up as a challenge and is totally gung ho about the team and her character.

Says Nayan: “I am so happy that I got to do something different at a point where I was only concentrating of pucca commercial potboilers. I cannot talk anything about my role as we have just started the film. But I have totally got into the skin of Electra, the character I play in the film. The unit is young, vibrant and cool and I have lot of positive vibes about the film”.

Sanu John Varghese, who recently did Karthik Calling Karthik is the cinematographer of Electra.

Tags: electra movie stills, nayanthara electra movie photos, electra nayans photos, electra shooting locations, electra location photos, electra unseen images, electra exclusive images gallery