Tamanna continues to be hot property!


Current toast of Kollywood, Tammannaah is all smiles. 2010 has started on a bright note as her first release of the year, Paiyaa is turning out to be a super hit.

Lady luck remains her trump card and at present, she has little time to breathe as her kitty is full with films from big banners and plum projects in Tamil and Telugu.

Talking about Paiyaa success, she says: “Ultimately the success of a film is not under my control I can do my job and rest as they say is lady luck and God’s grace. As far as Paiyaa goes, I knew right from the beginning that there was this positive vibes all around. The honesty with which the entire team worked was motivating.”

She knows how to separate the star from the normal girl that she is: “I am not from the filmi background. I am a total home bird and most of my friends are non-industry people. In Mumbai, I am a normal girl who loves to get into a rickshaw and go to the nearby mall for shopping. My dad says that I’m crazy to do so but still do it.”

Tammu is now keeping her fingers crossed for the release of her next biggie Sura with Ilayathalapathy Vijay on 30th April.

Tags: tamanna recent news, thamanna paiyya reviews, tamannaa new projects, tamannaah karthi videos, tamannaa karthi stills, paiyya actress tamannaa, paiyya movie heroine name, tamannaa new film, tamanna family