Jennifer Lopez keen to feature in 'Glee'


Jennifer Lopez is a great fan of American musical comedy-drama television series 'Glee' and says she would love to be a part of it.

Theinsider.com reports that Lopez talked about her plans on the show 'Ellen DeGeneres Show'.

'I sat down with (co-creator/exec producer) Ryan Murphy and we talked me doing something on 'Glee',' she told Ellen on the show.

'We want to. We want to do it but it doesn't fit in... they have it all mapped out for the next like eight episodes. So he's like, 'Let's wait and do it really right when you do come on.' I was like, 'Yeah yeah, whatever. I'm a huge fan, whenever you want. I'm good.' I kind of offered myself up.'

Tags: actress jennifer lopez latest news, hollywood actress jennifer lopez hot images, jennifer lopez event stills, jennifer lopez sexy videos, jennifer lopez new movies, jennifer lopez wallpapers, jennifer lopez hot posters, jennifer lopez movie gallery, jennifer lopez marriage, jennifer lopez spicy stills, jennifer lopez bikini images, jennifer lopez without bra, jennifer lopez topless photos, jennifer lopez beach images, jennifer lopez nude images