K. J. Yesudas to sing for son Vijay!

Popular South Indian playback singer Vijay Yesudas, son of legendary playback singer K.J. Yesudas, is all set to debut as actor with debut director Nandan Kaavil's Malayalam film Avan starring Tamil-Malayalam actor Bala in the lead. Debutant Anil Gopalan is composing music for the film.

The singer recently had a chat with the media and when asked about his acting debut, he said: “It’s the story of a present generation singer. I play the role of a Mumbai-based singer who comes South to sing in films. My character is uber cool. The director made sure I didn’t have to sweat it out too much with emotions and melodrama. The film has appa (K.J. Yesudas) singing one song for my role. It’s an honour for me and I am unable to express my feelings.”

With the talkie portion of the film complete, Vijay will soon start shooting for the songs. Debutant Anil Gopalan is composing the music. "The film has appa (K.J. Yesudas) singing one song for my role. It’s an honour for me and I am unable to express my feelings," he added. Notably, Vijay too has sung two songs for Avan and has great expectations from the song 'Thozha' in particular.

Apart from this, Vijay will also appear in the Tamil version of 'Music Ka Muqabla'.

Tags: yesudas songs, d r k j yesudas, yesudas son, yesudas son marriage photos, yesudas son engagement photos, yesudas son wife, yesudas wife prabha, yesudas new songs, yesudas sings for vijay yesudas, yesudas latest hits, yesudas awards, yesudas family photos, playback singer kj yesudas, vijay yesudas acting, vijay yesudas film, vijay yesudas malayalam movie, vijay yesudas bala film, vijay yesudas wedding reception photos