Piya Bajpai collects fine from her crew members

Piya Bajpai adopted a novel way on the sets of ‘Bale Pandiya’ to prevent the crew members from making fun at her Tamil accent. The actress collected fine from those who either giggled or smiled after seeing her uttering Tamil dialogues.

“Though I requested the director and other crew members not to laugh at my Tamil pronunciation as I was still learning the language, I could hear giggles and smiles when I stood in front of the camera. Hence the decision,” she says.

“To stop others from making fun of me, I collected Rs.50 per head every time they did so. The director (Siddharth) would say in a lighter vein that the fine amount I collected was more than my salary,” the actress recalls.

Claiming the film as a laugh-riot, the ‘Aegan’ and ‘Goa’ actress says the role she played in the movie would be a memorable one forever. “I would like to thank my producer Kalpathi S Agoram, director and other colleagues,” she says.

Tags: piya bajpai latest news, piya bajpai goa movie, piya bajpai aegan film, piya bajpai laest stills, piya bajpai hot images, piya bajpai videos, piya bajpai songs, goa film actress name